Keep your doggy active and happy with this fun, stimulating, interactive enrichment tug toy. This fun toy can be used for tugging or as an interactive enrichment toy!
TUG PLAY -
You may have noticed that dogs love to play tug of war! The benefit of this tug toy - it allows dogs to play all by themselves. Perfect for pawrents who want to keep their doggy's busy while they aren't home.
Simply place the suction cup end onto any clean flat surface, floor or wall and watch as your dog tugs away independently, providing plenty of entertainment while tiring your fur baby out.
INTERACTIVE ENRICHMENT -
The extra benefit with this toy is that it converts into a fun interactive, enrichment toy.
Simply remove the rope cord and push the rocket onto the raised middle part on the suction cup. Line up the bottom holes and feed the red rod through the holes to keep the rocket in place.
Put treats, kibble or paste into the hole on top of the rocket, providing a fun and enriching challenge for your furry friend. The rubber nodules on the rocket massage and help clean their teeth, to prevent plaque and tarter breeding.
- Material - Non-toxic TPE rubber & nylon rope
- Total Length: Approx 36cm
- Rocket Size - Long approx: 10cm Width approx: 7cm
- Suction Cup: 9.5cm
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
Tug Toy -
1. Thread the nylon rope cord through the hole on the suction cup.
2. Ensure each ends of the nylon rope cord are even, thread the blue oval bead onto both ends of the nylon rope and push the bead till it is half way down the cord.
3. Thread the nylon cord into the rocket from the outside of the toy, join both ends of the nylon cord together and secure with a knot. Push the knot inside the rocket.
4. Now the tug toy is ready for your dog to use.
Interactive Enrichment Toy -
1. Remove the rope cord from the toy.
2. Push the Rocket onto the raised middle part on the suction cup.
3. Line up the bottom holes on the rocket and suction cup and feed the red rod through the holes, to keep the rocket in place.
4. Place treats, kibble or paste into the hole on top of the rocket, providing a fun and enriching challenge for your furry friend.
• To ensure the best suction possible, make sure both the surface and the suction cup are clean without any residue that will impact suction.
• Avoid using the suction cup on any areas that may have gaps or area's for pocket holes and uneven surfaces as this will impact the effectiveness of the suction cup.
• When placing suction cup on a surface, use either your foot or press down hard on the top of the suction cup as this will ensure the best suction for the toy is provided.
• Due to different climates, the rubber suction cup can become tougher, simply run it under some hot water to soften prior to application.