If your dog is a bit of a guts, you need to try the slow feeder swirl dog bowl to slow down their eating. These bowls are like little mazes and they act as obstacles between your dog and their food.
Dogs quickly learn to “chase” their food through the maze of ridges and valleys, making dinnertime feel more like a hunt. And, because the bowl “rewards” their play with bits of food, furry friends become more and more engaged as the meal goes on.
This bowl also features non-slip grip pads on the bottom to keep it in place as they feed. Slow feeder bowls reduce the risks for bloat, regurgitation, and canine obesity.
- Slows the rate of food consumption (by up to five times) and prevents food gulping.
- Aids in the prevention of gastrointestinal and digestive issues.
- Dimensions - 20cm diameter & 4cm high
- Holds 2 cups of food / approx 500ml
- Material - Polypropylene, Non Toxic
- Dishwasher Safe - Top rack